Assistant Sales Manager
To be considered for this position, all applicants must complete an Employment Application, available here: http://goo.gl/forms/icKlKKyMtx
This could be the opportunity to start your career in retail & sales management! The Toledo Underground Printing store will be an important part of the local community and you'll help your store make connections with the customers they see every day. Best of all, you'll be part of a team working to create a welcoming environment! Underground Printing is a fun, fast-growing company with opportunities for both increased responsibility and advancement.
Underground Printing is currently looking to hire an assistant to the store manager of the Toledo location, on the campus of University of Toledo! Underground Printing has 22 locations (on college campuses within 13 different states!), with new stores opening all the time! Underground has consistently grown in sales every year, and has been ranked in the Inc. Magazine's 5000 fastest growing companies in America 5 years running. This growth provides a fast-paced environment with new challenges and opportunities!
The position will have both marketing and management responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Being the brand ambassador on campus and around the community!
- Working in the store quoting customers, processing orders, managing customer communications and maintaining store design and appearance.
- Working outside the store doing on-campus promotions, give-aways, flyering, assistance on customer meetings and marketing event set-up.
- Researching community and university events for sales opportunities, compiling lists and contacting potential customers about custom apparel for their events.
- Working independently at the store handling customers and phone calls while the manager is off-site.
This an entry-level, part-time (10-25 hours/week) position!
Store Hours: Mon-Fri: 9am to 4pm- Availability must be within store hours.
Preferred, but not required qualities include: Active campus involvement, marketing and communication skills, customer service experience and self-management.
We're looking for candidates who are eager for a chance to establish themselves in a rapidly expanding company through hard work, determination, and the development of countless professional relationships in the Toledo area and beyond!
Please submit resumes to email@example.com