Press Assistant - 2nd Shift
To be considered for this position, all applicants must complete an Employment Application: http://goo.gl/forms/icKlKKyMtx
Love keeping busy in a restaurant kitchen, but hate working late nights and holidays? Want to learn how to print cool t-shirts instead?
Fast growing Ann Arbor based company, Underground Printing (www.undergroundshirts.com), is looking for a hard-working and motivated individual to join our 2nd Shift production team!
This position is entry-level shop help, but the qualified candidate will be trained to become a press operator. There is lots of room for advancement for the right candidate!
- We work in a fast paced environment that requires attention to detail and quick thinking
- The position will require standing all day, the ability to lift up to 40 lbs., and the ability to keep pace with production schedule!
- We seek an individual who excels at multitasking, is also able to follow and give detailed instructions, and someone who takes the initiative to lead!
This position is entry-level, full time, Monday - Friday.
This is a 2nd Shift position! The shift runs 3:00PM - 11:00PM
As a press operator, additional responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Preparing each job in accordance with a job order or verbal or written instructions for screen printing production
- Maintain and ensure press equipment is clean and in proper operating condition daily
- Work with production manager to ensure all orders are completed as scheduled and are upheld to production standards
Underground Printing offers competitive pay with opportunity to earn raises, paid time off and promotions!
Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance are available: UGP offers a variety of different employer-contributed PPO Medical Insurance plan options to choose from, as well as Dental and Vision Insurance. Full-time employees are also eligible to join our 401(k) Plan -- with employer matching!
Please submit resume to email@example.com.
Please also submit a completed application along with resume.