Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy
Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
UGP is registered with the United States Copyright Office as an online service provider (refer to the DMCA, 17 USC § 512). If you are a copyright owner (or acting for a copyright owner) and believe that copyright infringement is taking place on or through UGP’s website or other online network, you will need to submit a written copyright complaint via first class U.S. mail or email that includes the following information (please consult your legal counsel or see §512(c)(3) of the DMCA to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyright (or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright) or an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed (or access to which is to be disabled), and information reasonably sufficient to permit UGP to locate the material (providing URLs for the location of the allegedly infringing material or activity is the best way to help us quickly locate the content) (“Disputed Content”)..
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit UGP to contact you, the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you, the complaining party, have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification of claimed infringement is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you, the complaining party, are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Submit the above copyright complaint information to:
A-1 SCREENPRINTING, LLC
Attn: DMCA Agent
1476 SEAVER WAY
YPSILANTI, MI 48197
- Failure to include any of the above information in your copyright complaint may render your notice ineffective or result in processing delays. For communications on other matters, please visit our Contact Us page.
- A copy of the copyright complaint information sent to UGP may be forwarded to the user who posted the allegedly infringing content.
- Any misrepresentations made in your copyright clam may expose you to liability for damages (including costs and attorney fees). Courts have found that you must consider copyright defenses, limitations, or exceptions before sending a notice. If you are not sure whether content residing on our site infringes your copyright, we suggest first contacting an attorney.
Repeat Infringer’s policy
Underground Printing (“UGP”) has the utmost respect for the intellectual property rights of others. As such, UGP has adopted a policy to terminate, suspend and/or restrict, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others and users who are found repeatedly to infringe or are repeatedly claimed to infringe the intellectual property of others.
UGP’s response to notices concerning intellectual property infringement may include removal, deletion, or restriction of access to allegedly infringing material.
UGP may modify these policies from time to time, the most current version will be accessible on our site.
revised Apr 2023